“DEAR FATHER CHRISTMAS, PLEASE MAY WE HAVE HYPNOBIRTHING FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR?”
Love it or loath it, Christmas is coming…!
Personally, I love this time of year, especially now our little HypnoBaby is 2 years old and beginning to understand something exciting is coming. The only part I don’t like is the inevitable questions from husband and family members:
What Would You Like for Christmas This Year?
I’m 40 years old, have most of the things I like or need in life and really struggle to come up with gift ideas to give to my family for Christmas presents – and the alternative of getting surprise gifts doesn’t have quite the same charm now we live in a family home already full of possessions and clutter. I dread the time spent wondering where we’re going to put that juicer or lava lamp that caught mum’s eye while she was out shopping…
Do You Struggle to Think of Ideas? Do You Already Have All That You Need?
Well, if you feel the same as me, and happen to be pregnant, here is a novel idea for you:
Ask for a HypnoBirthing Course!
I taught a couple recently who had their HypnoBirthing course bought for them by their parents as a birthday present and I thought this was a brilliant idea!
So brilliant, I want to spread the idea to pregnant couples and their families so that they have an extra choice in present purchases this year!
If you are pregnant and would appreciate the gift of HypnoBirthing, or even a contribution towards the course fee, then please suggest this to your nearest and dearest and ask them to get in touch.
Alternatively, if you are a Mum, Dad, Aunty or otherwise and have a loved one who is expecting a baby, why not offer them part/all of their course fee for Christmas, or a birthday, or simply to support them on their journey through birth and into parenthood?
The Mum of a lady who recently had a beautiful HypnoBirth (in spite of being induced at 42 weeks) said:
“It is the best £275 a woman could spend, HypnoBirthing is just fantastic.”
Serenity Birthing is now issuing vouchers for any amount towards a HypnoBirthing course for 2014 that the pregnant mum/couple can redeem when they book onto one of my courses. And, for peace of mind, if for any reason they do not go ahead and book the course, the voucher will be totally refundable (see Terms & Conditions below).
So spread the word, ask for a gift that won’t take up any space in your house and will be truly memorable, completely useful and enduring for the couple that receive it – give HypnoBirthing for Christmas this year!
Please Contact Me for further details and have a very Merry Christmas!
Terms & Conditions for the issuance of gift vouchers towards HypnoBirthing courses with Serenity Birthing:
- A paper voucher stating the name of the pregnant mum receiving the gift will be issued in exchange for payment received from the purchaser.
- The paper voucher will be sent to the purchaser to give to the mum/couple receiving the gift. Email confirmation will also be sent to the purchaser for their records.
- If the purchaser only wishes to pay part of the course fee, the amount paid will appear on the paper voucher, along with the pregnant mum’s name, for clarity.
- When booking their course, the couple must return the paper voucher to Sacha Taylor at Serenity Birthing.
- Any balance due from the voucher amount up to the full value of the course chosen (group: £275, private: £350) must be paid at least 7 days before the course begins.
- More than one voucher may be used towards a HypnoBirthing course with Serenity Birthing, provided the vouchers are all issued to the same person attending the course.
- Vouchers are only valid for the person named and are strictly non-transferable.
- If, for any reason, the mum/couple are unable to attend a HypnoBirthing course with Serenity Birthing in 2014, the full amount paid will be refunded back to the original purchaser only.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or any service other than a HypnoBirthing course with Serenity Birthing in 2014.